Tuesday, November 9, 2010

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Today is the first day of my blogging career.  I look forward to sharing my life with you. As you spend time reading my blog, you will find that I am married and have a beautiful family of 4 children.  With 3 boys and a girl in our home, there is never a dull moment.  I will identify my children as Princess (12), Spike (11), Skiddy (10), and Peanut (8).    My husband is a self-employed truck driver.  Curt and I have been married 15 years this year.  We enjoy the privilege of homeschooling our children.  You will probably hear most about the different activities and antics of our homeschool experience.  I hope to share pictures and funny stories.  You just never know what you might find on here.  I pray that you will be encouraged as you read my blog.  God bless you today and thanks for stopping in!

1 comment: